ALL PERSONS BIDDING AGREE TO THE CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Terms: Cash, Certified Check, MasterCard/Visa
An additional 20% Buyer’s Premium will be charged to the buyer on ALL winning bids.
OFFERINGS SUBJECT TO ERROR, ALL GOODS SOLD “AS IS”, ALL SALES FINAL.
All other Conditions of Sale in auction catalog apply.
MERCHANDISE WILL BE RELEASED ONLY AFTER BONAFIDE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.
Successful bidders may pay for purchases with cash, MC/Visa, or certified check.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. THERE ARE NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS.
Willis Henry Auctions does not handle packing or shipping of items. Willis Henry Auctions may facilitate shipping through a third-party (paid items brought to The UPS Store for shipping), however in all cases, the buyer will pay applicable shipping charges unless otherwise noted. These fees are subject to change depending upon the carrier and the particular item for sale and handling by Willis Henry Auctions. See more Terms and Conditions below.
All merchandise is available for inspection and should be inspected before bidding. Condition reports are not included in catalog descriptions. Although condition is sometimes noted for an item in our catalog, it has not been noted on every item, and the catalog should not be construed as a full condition report. It is the responsibility of prospective bidders to examine lots and decide their level of interest. Neither the auctioneer nor the consignor, is responsible for the accuracy of any printed or verbal descriptions. All weights and measurements are approximate.
Willis Henry Auctions, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the correct description, genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and makes no warranty in connection therewith.
All Absentee Bids, whether accepted Online or in person, are executed by a member of our staff as a free service to the bidder. The staff member will bid competitively up to the amount specified. The bid will start in the audience and the next logical raise will be executed by our staff member, until the bidding stops on or below the amount specified on the Absentee Form. If the bidding stops in the audience on the exact amount of the Absentee Bid the Company policy (Plus One) is for our staff member to bid the next raise so that the absentee bidder will not lose the Lot at the exact amount.If two or more absentee bids are received from different bidders on the same Lot, the bidding will start at the next logical raise above the second from the highest bid. If two or more identical absentee bids are received from different bidders, the bid first received by the Company will take precedent.
All online bidders must register prior to the auction in which they wish to bid .
Willis Henry Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to withdraw any lot at any time. The auctioneers may reject an opening bid, or if having acknowledged an opening bid they decide that any advance is insufficient, they may reject that advance and withdraw the lot.
These conditions may be waived or modified at the sole discretion of Willis Henry Auctions, Inc.
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- TERMS: Cash, good check, MC/Visa. All items sold “as is”. A premium of 20% will be added to all property sold, to be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price. If bidding through Invaluable, there will be an additional charge of 5%. If bidding through LiveAuctioneers, there will be an additional charge of 5%.
- Willis R. Henry, herein known as “The Company”, has exercised reasonable care to catalogue and describe correctly the property to be sold, but does not warrant the correctness of description, genuineness, authenticity or condition of said property.
- Unless otherwise announced by the auctioneer at the time of the sale, all bids are to be for a single article even though more than one article is included under a numbered item in the catalogue. If, however, the articles under any one numbered item are designated as a “Lot” then bids are to be for the lot irrespective of the number of articles described in such item.
- The highest bidder accepted by the auctioneer shall be the buyer. In the event of any dispute between bidders, the auctioneer may, at his discretion, determine who is the successful bidder, and his decision shall be final; or the auctioneer may re-offer and resell the article in dispute.
- Any bid which is not commensurate with the value of the article offered, or which is merely a nominal or fractional advance over the previous bid, may be rejected by the auctioneer, at his discretion, if in his judgment such bids would be likely to affect the sale injuriously.
- The name and address of the buyer of each article or lot shall be given to the Company immediately following the sale thereof and payment of the whole purchase price, or such part thereof as the company may require, shall be immediately made by the purchaser thereof. If the foregoing condition or any other applicable condition herein is not complied with the sale, at the option of the Company, may be cancelled and the article, or lot, reoffered for sale.
- Except as herein otherwise provided, title will pass to the highest bidder upon the fall of the auctioneer’s hammer and thereafter the property is at the purchaser’s sole risk and responsibility.
- Articles sold and not paid for in full and not taken by 5 p.m. the day of the sale may be turned over by the Company to a carrier to be delivered to a storehouse for the account and risk of the purchaser, and at his cost. If the purchase price has not been paid in full, the Company may either cancel the sale, and any partial payment already made shall thereon be forfeited as liquidated damages, or it may resell the same, without notice to the buyer and for his account and risk, and hold him responsible for any deficiency.
- The Company, subject to these Conditions of Sale and to such terms and conditions as it may prescribe, but without charge for its services, will undertake to make bids for responsible parties approved by it. Requests for such bidding must be given with such clearness as to leave no room for misunderstanding as to the amount to be bid and must state the catalogue number of the item and the name or title of the article to be bid on. If bids are to be made on several articles listed as one item in the catalogue, the request should state the amount to be bid on each article, unless the article contains the notation “Lot” in which case the request should state the amount to be bid “for the Lot”.
- Conditions of Sale cannot be altered except in writing by the auctioneer at the time of the sale.
- Not responsible for typographical errors or omissions.
Note: All purchases subject to applicable sales tax unless holder of exemption certificate.